Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Part 2 of 3 of an awesome October 2, 2011 ...

After visiting John Preston, we went to mid-town and ate lunch at a cool, funky, yummy eatery called 'Cafe Eclectic' which has an awesome brunch on Sundays.  I highly recommend it!!!! 

Then we all went to visit my mom's gravesite at Elmwood Cemetary (currently the website is all about halloween, but it is a beautiful and historic cemetary).  I have been several times so it doesn't really get to me as much (plus, as my therapist says, I sometimes refer to my mother's death as a 'side note' in my life...but that is a whole nother post!).  But it was very emotional for my sister.  I think especially with all the changes going on in her life - she's fixing to get married, Ryan is fixing to get married, Megan is zooming through college, etc.  But anyway, it was a bittersweet and terribly beautiful visit.


Glenna and Brad with the flowers we brought.

Me and my sister.
The beautiful live roses that Glenna and Brad brought.



The flowers Jimmy Ray and I bought along with the roses.
 After this we headed to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment