Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Part 1 of 3 of an awesome October 2, 2011...

My sister (Glenna, who will someday have a whole entire post written about her) and her fiance (Brad, who is the most awesome thing for her, and who I adore!) were here this past Sunday AND Jimmy Ray got to take off almost the whole day to spend with us!

First we went to visit John Preston. They surprised me with the cutest gift for him, and we stayed for a nice little visit! 

Here is Aunt Glenna and soon-to-be-Uncle Brad with JP.


I don't know if you can see it or not, but the flowers are in a little orange pumpkin shaped pot that has an aqua blue flower with an aqua blue ribbon with orange polka dots.

The little blue cross was given to John Preston on his third birthday by my awesome friend Ashley, and the little cow is from me and Jimmy Ray on this visit. It's a mama cow.
My only eartly connection :(  but it's such a joy to have visitors there!

And of course, Mommy and Daddy.  We love you John Preston!

No comments:

Post a Comment